The process is carried out by applying a transducer to the selected area which combines both vacuum to capture the fatty tissue and selective cryotechnology to cool the hypodermis. This will allow the natural self-degradation or apoptosis of the fat cells by the cold without damaging the adjacent tissue. During the treatment with the CryoLight, the handpiece sucks the fat from the area to be treated and it is then frozen for 30 to 45 minutes. This has a deep effect on fat and cellulite.
The process of degradation of the adipocytes exposed to the action of cryotherapy is as follows:
- Directly by crystallisation, followed by apoptosis and progressive dissolution of the cell with gradual release of lipids over a period of 2 to 6 weeks.
- Indirectly by lipolysis caused by stimulation of the central nervous system.
The CryoLight is a multi-functional device; several handpieces can be added to treat various areas; arms, hips, thighs, stomach.
- Natural cold method
- Permanent fat reduction
- Heating phase followed by a cooling phase
- HOT +37 to 44° C
- COLD +5 to -9° C
- ASPIRATION: 10 to 80 kPa
- One applicator used at a time
- Applicator length: 100-150-20
- Portable and robust
- Digital colour display
You could also be interested in the following products :