The process is carried out by the simultaneous application of four transducers to the selected area, combining both vacuum to capture the fatty tissue and selective cryotechnology to cool the hypodermis. This will allow the natural self-degradation or apoptosis of the fat cells by the cold without damaging the adjacent tissue. During the treatment with Cryo+, the handpieces suck the fat from the area to be treated and this is then cooled to a temperature close to 0°C for 30 to 45 minutes. This has a profound effect on fat and cellulite.
The process of degradation of the adipocytes exposed to the action of cryotherapy is as follows:
- Directly by crystallisation, followed by apoptosis and progressive dissolution of the cell with gradual release of lipids over a period of 2 to 6 weeks.
- Indirectly by lipolysis caused by stimulation of the central nervous system
Cryo+ is a multi-functional device; several handpieces can be added to treat various areas; arms, hips, thighs, stomach.
- Natural cold method
- Permanent fat reduction
- 6 Handpieces of different sizes
- 4 handpieces work simultaneously
- Heating phase followed by a cooling phase
- HOT +37 to 45° C
- COLD +5 to -9° C
- Suction: 10 to 80 kPa
- Applicator lengths: 100-150-200 and 300 m
- Delivered in an aluminium case
- Digital colour display
You could also be interested in the following products :